Dragon Ball Z Nextgen.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koga K. Maxwell

Go down

Koga K. Maxwell Empty Koga K. Maxwell

Post by Koga K. Maxwell Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Other Race Template

Base Info

Name: Koga
Race: Android
Alignment: Neutral
Power level: 6666
Personality: A happy go lucky attitude with a hint of assent-mindedness.Always loves a good fight but dose not wish to kill any living crasher.Doesn't try to hard but always gets the job done just take alto longer then anyone else, not to mention a complainer, the only thing that keeps him motivated is lots of food and fighting.He will still fight even if he knows he will lose the battle.
Apparel: Koga K. Maxwell Samura10

Abilities

Name: Wiled card
Effect: throws cards at his opponent and they explode same with anything he toutches incluseing bulets.
Power Level Increase: 400
Weapons: 4 six shooters, log range rifle, bombs, playing cards, knives
Stages: 2

Back Drop

Background: Koga is an was orphan from a pore small village in the Old West , he often dreamed of becoming an outlaw like his father. So he left his town and trained for 11 years traveling from city to city challenging any swordsman or gunslinger he could find. He later became one of the most known outlaws takeing what he won in duels and doing what he loved most pissing people off.Other then a few broken bones his enemies live to tell who beat them so more will come for a fight.After a few years of cracking skulls he overhears that his intiyer town was distroyed by a curopted sherif. Now fueled with revenge Koga seeks for ultimate power to destroy the the evil around the world.While on his quest for power he finds an old blacksmith, the blacksmith offers koga to make him a pair ofguns if he would be his apprentice.Koga agrees to the obligation, after months of training and hard work the old blacksmith made two powerfull six 8 shooters for koga before the old man passed away.Koga lives one useing the same sword the old man forged he named them Karin, and Greg named after his brother and sister.Unforchanently koga was shoot down by a cannon after he killed the sherif and all of his men until a scientist remade koga as the perfect killing machine
Side Note: Koga has a set of 3 diferint persanalitys

RP sample:(from a naruto rpg im in)koga grins"a shark never uses its eyes but its nose to hunt"koga smells the water and picks up on artimus's sent he left behind when there fingers touched, koga bolted to the doll like a bullet since the water is a sharks home kogas speed is doubled, koga draws closer to the doll as he curves around to the left of it as koga bites the dolls shoulder then drags it as koga bolted off with the dolls shoulder in his mouth, koga slams the doll into the trees and boulders at the bottom of the water attempting to rip its arm off

Last edited by Koga K. Maxwell on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koga K. Maxwell
Koga K. Maxwell
Master
Master

https://dbznextgen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Koga K. Maxwell Empty Re: Koga K. Maxwell

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:58 am

I would approve it but it says Weapon, not weapons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga K. Maxwell Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm

edited
Koga K. Maxwell
Koga K. Maxwell
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:39 pm

oh, so those that mean we can have more than weapon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga K. Maxwell Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:43 pm

ya
Koga K. Maxwell
Koga K. Maxwell
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:05 pm

I will change it later but I wanna give him another weapon

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga K. Maxwell Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm

ok but this is dbz not yu gi oh
Koga K. Maxwell
Koga K. Maxwell
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Yes, I know that but i use A card game to fight, thats my abiltie... but I can still fight like every one else

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down